Friday 5 July 2013

You Don't Nomi, But You Will!

Hola amigos,
    I know how much we all like knowing about the details of other peoples' lives or blogs wouldn't be so popular, so I figure that's how I'll start!
-My name is Naomi
-I'm 50% Mexican, 50% Portuguese
-I JUST graduated with a B.S. in Justice and also in Psychology
-I love animals
-I've never done this before!
-All of my favorite bloggers are from overseas...maybe it's the accent?
-I've only been to California, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Mexico, Italy, Austria, and Germany and I want to expand that list! Want to come with me?
-I love hot pink
-I got my ears pierced at 16 (I didn't want it before)
-I can speak Spanish and English
-I can't wait to start regularly blogging and hopefully spread some inspiration through the makeup, clothes, discussions, pictures, costumes, and ideas that I share.
Thanks for reading, below are some of the things I will hopefully be blogging about in the future. :)
~NomiGirl~








2 comments:

  1. Lovely start post love the pics

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)
    ~NomiGirl~

    ReplyDelete