Monday 29 July 2013

Eyes, Aquariums, & the Jackpot

Hola amigos,
     I wanted to do more of a lifestyle post today!  But first I'll share my OOTD.

I'm not the best photographer :-/

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Bare Minerals Glimmer in Desire all over eyelid
Fyrinnae Polar Bear patted onto the middle of the eyelid and inner corners
Brown from the e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow Palette in crease
White from the e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow Palette on browbone
e.l.f. Black Liquid Liner
VERY old Stila eyebrow product on my brows

I wore this look yesterday when I went out with friend to the aquarium in my town and the arcade:

1) shark and stingray food

2) giant shrimp

3) my friend took this picture of me trying desperately to touch the fishies

4) creepy looking ocean worms

5) evil moray eel

6) feeding the stingrays

7) shark eggs

8) giant (hermit?) crab (I used to have one about this big as a pet!)

9) zebra moray eel

10) hit the 500 ticket jackpot!
You'd think 500 tickets would get you more than candy...but nope!

It was a super fun day ended with pizza and chatting about light dinner topics like gender inequality :) (only kidding!)
I hope you enjoyed this random post,
Thanks for reading!
~NomiGirl~
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment