Tuesday 16 July 2013

Clothing Haul: Dillards, Forever 21, Ross, Rue 21, and Plato's Closet!

Hola amigos,
      Just going to do a quick clothing haul for you guys!  No I'm not a super rich megastar, but I have a bit of money to spend at the moment, and you can't tear me away from great deals!

Let's start at Forever 21!
Spiderman is my absolute FAVORITE superhero as you might
already know. I had to get this! ($12.99)


I had tried this dress on before but they only had a medium which was
a bit tight on me. I found this large for only $11.99 on sale.
It needs a couple darts in the back so that it can really show off my
figure but those are easy to do.

On to Dillard's!

Amazingly bright neon yellow/green dress for only $15.99 on sale! 
This one is also a bit large so I will put some darts into the back.

I've never thought about this kind of "flowy" short before
but they were only $10 and I think they will also go well with
my Spiderman top!

Next is Rue 21! 
I only got one thing here, this sparkly mint sweater dress for only $3!

Next up: Ross!
Super cute top with cheetahs (leopards?) on the front and spotty print
on the back!  Only $10.  I think it will look awesome with a
bandeau and black shorts or tights in winter.

Rose pink maxi skirt with a more opaque shorter skirt inside ($10).
This is what I'll be wearing today! I'll do an OOTD on it.

This HOT pink sweater (my favorite color!) was only $3

I've been looking for a mint maxi everywhere (yes it's mint not blue) and this 
one was only $10, couldn't pass it up! Plus it makes my bum look quite nice ;)

Next up is Plato's Closet, a store that buys used name brand items and resells them! 
I brought in some of my clothes to sell to them and so I got the following items ALL for only $6! :)
Bought this for tucking into skirts

This as well

With my new mint maxi? :)

White shorts and gold jewelry!

Reminded me of a sailor.

And finally a gold chain which I have been looking for! (And it wasn't an arm and a leg!)

I hope you enjoyed this haul post, thanks for reading!
~NomiGirl~
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment