Saturday 20 July 2013

Birchbox Unveiling!

Hola amigos,
     Are any of you receivers of the Birchbox?  I love getting things in the mail, and I love makeup so this was a must for me. :)  And I love surprises!

I thought I would do a little unveiling and exlaination of each item and then tomorrow or the next day I will give a little review of the items in the box.
Here it is!

This month's theme is Power Play.  The ladies from the show Suits
helped to choose the items inside! 

On the back of this card is the list of the items in the box and
the prices of the full sized items. I didn't look at this until after though
because I wanted to be surprised!

On the back of this Benefit card were two scratch offs in which I "won" a free 
chacha tint or sunbeam highlighter with a $25 purchase. I'm interested in 
the highlighter because it gives a "golden glow"!

This sheet is a list of more things that the two ladies from Suits chose,
Donna Paulsen and Rachel Zane. I don't watch the show but I've heard it's good!

Here are the ladies

Items!

I'm excited for this! It's a leave-in conditioner from N4 High Performance
Hair Care that also features a detangling power.  It provides color protection as
well as sunscreen power for hair.
I don't have colored hair but I know that items for colored hair
are always more gentle and softer.

Next is this Coola moisturizing sunscreen in Cucumber. It's SPF 30
and is specifically for the face.  It's also organic!
I am a horrible person and I never wear sunscreen because
I am too brown...I never burn! One of the perks
of being half Mexican half Portuguese. :)

Next is the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation from Benefit
Unfortunately it is not in my shade :( I have received samples
of the foundation before and I am Beige/Toasted Beige
while this sample is Champagne!

Inside the little Birchbox envelope were these amazingly cute bobby pins

As well as this perfume...er Not a Perfume by Juliette Has a Gun
(super cute name!)
It has only cetalox in it which is a base ingredient for perfumes.
The designer thought it needed it's own spotlight!

I can't wait to try these products!  I'll let you know what I think about them. :)
Thanks for reading
~NomiGirl~
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for your full reviews :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete