Friday 12 July 2013

Minx #1 Instant Manicure & Pedicure Review


Hola amigos!
       Ready for my first review?  I'll be reviewing something I've wanted to do for a long time: nail stickers! Particularly these Minx #1 Fashion For Your Fingers and Toes.

I picked these Diamond Diabolique holographic silver and black 
stickers to try out. On sale for 99 cents at Ulta!


It includes two sets, one for a pedicure and one for a manicure, as well 
as two alcohol wipes for clean fingernails


Which I used :)


I put the stickers over my fingernails to see which would fit my nail better.
Make sure they are not too big (I'll show you what happens).
Smaller is better!


Peel them off and stick them to your nail. Careful to make it straight!


Cut them to the length of your nail.


File them downwards so you don't lift the sticker.




Tada!  All done.  I did my thumb and pointer finger first...and figured 
out how to do it better with subsequent fingers
(no creases on the ends, smaller as opposed to too big of a sticker)

Overall I would rate these nail stickers a 3.5 out of 5 stars.
*they were easy to apply
*once I figured out to rub the ends to smooth creases it went a lot better
*they are so pretty! I wouldn't be able to do this with polish...maybe some of you could!
*there are extra strips to accommodate ALL sizes of nails which is awesome
HOWEVER
*it is my second day of wearing them and I am already seeing tip wear :(
*I was worried that they would lift last night and during my shower this morning

Try them out for yourself and tell me what you think!
Thanks for reading
~NomiGirl~
XOXO

p.s. sorry for awful cuticles!

No comments:

Post a Comment