Thursday 11 July 2013

Ulta Haul (Finally Some Real Makeup!)

Hola amigos,
       I would like to think that I am a somewhat dedicated makeup enthusiast...I rode my bike all over town in 104 degree weather searching for the cheapest Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows.  My final destination ended up being Ulta and I spent much more than I was planning to! (And I didn't even get the item I went out looking for!)
mini haul
These captured my interest because I have never tried the ready-made sticker-like polishes before.  And these were only 99 cents! I couldn't pass it up. I got the Minx #1 nail stickers in Diamond Diabolique and Triangle Tango.  And they have two sets inside, one for fingers and for toes!

Benefit's Stay Don't Stray primer for concealers and eyeshadows in light/medium
I got this for free because I spent $30 on another benefit product!

I also got this for free, it's a mini creaseless cream eyeshadow from benefit in the color No Pressure

My hair has been feeling lackluster and frizzy at the ends so I bought a mask ($4) I have heard missglamorazzi talking about a lot!

Especially in this summer heat, my makeup has been sweating off like crazy (I have annoyingly oily skin as well which doesn't help!) so I bought the POREfessional face primer from benefit ($30).

I was only going to buy the Revlon Colorstay for combination/oily skin ($11.99) but one of the Ulta ladies offered to match me in L'Oreal true match and it was pretty cheap ($9.99) so I couldn't say no :)

I have horrible hyperpigmentation on my skin from old acne marks and I was trying desperately to find a concealer that would have full coverage but not look cakey and the nicest Ulta lady ever helped me to find two, Jump Rope Concealer Playstick from benefit as well as Tarte Amazonian Clay concealer.  She gave me the biggest samples ever for free!

I think I will be doing reviews on all of these products to show you what they look like and if I was impressed.  First up will be the Minx #1 nail products!
Thanks for reading!
~NomiGirl~
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment