Thursday 18 July 2013

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque for Hair Review

Hola amigos,
      Today I'll be reviewing something that has to do with life or death: the life or death of my split ends that is!
The Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque!

The directions are to comb the masque through clean damp hair and leave in for at least 7 minutes.  I washed my hair then got out of the shower to comb this through while I shaved my legs. (TMI?) I got kind of impatient though and barely made the 7 minutes! I had wanted to leave it in for a little longer but anyone that knows me can tell you that I can't wait for anything.  Oops :)

Results:
I didn't get a picture of my split ends before! RRRRG.  But here is what they look like now:

At first I wasn't impressed with this masque because while my hair felt veeeery soft in the shower, I didn't notice too much of a difference after I blew my hair dry afterwards. 

 But I looked at my split ends and while they are not healed, they are SO much less noticeable!  Also, I noticed that in pictures, my hair is shinier than I have ever seen it:


Before my hair was dead and lifeless, and the ends of my hair felt like a bad wig.  Seriously.  But it has been revitalized!

I rate this product a 4.5 out of 5.  I'm tempted to go out and buy a big pot of it!

Thanks for reading,
~NomiGirl~
XOXO


1 comment:

  1. I have heard alot about this brand in the past and have pondered whether to try it or not. May be a possibility for the future.

    Love B xx

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete