Sunday 7 July 2013

Nail Art & How to Get Lusciously Lovely Long Nails

Hola amigos,
       I don't know about you guys but I was always envious of the ladies with talon-like claws on the ends of their fingertips.  Mostly because I couldn't grow my own nails past my fingertips.  I was a nail biter!
small picture but see where the color ends? My nails ended there too!

Sad times for a girl obsessed with fashion and trying her hardest to look like a grown up.  I tried everything to stop biting them: the nasty tasting "polish," pinching myself when I caught myself biting them, I even tried taping my nails over completely with painters tape.  Then I found a solution:

I painted them every day!

(and it worked!)

I started getting into nail art as well, and who wants to ruin a masterpiece?  I was so proud of my work that I just couldn't bring myself to bring my nails to my mouth.  And then this happened:
they grew
and grew

and GREW!
(and I got a little better at nail art!)

It is so much fun having long nails now, I can do so many things to them!  Here are some more pictures, let me know if you would like to see a tutorial or anything. :)






And this next one is my favorite design that I have ever done:
Thanks for reading!
~NomiGirl~
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment