Thursday 15 August 2013

New Items in My Room

Hola amigos,
      I start a new job today! wooo!  So here's a short post of some new things I've bought and either loved or hated: (Some I bought awhile ago and have forgotten prices, forgive me!)

Collagen Makeup Remover Cleansing Tissues
bought at Ross for $3.99
AWFUL PRODUCT!  I have to rub so hard to remove my
makeup and that is never good for a face!  Also they sting my eyes like crazy.

Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray
AMAZING! I can finally control my oily skin especially in this summer heat.
Spray in an X all over face before makeup, and another X afterwards for best results!
With this product my oily T-zone disappears and my makeup no longer becomes patchy over time.

Kiko Super Colour Mascara in Blue
My aunt just traveled to Italy and bought this for me there, I'm a lucky girl! :)

The brush does not excite me though

The color is gorgeous!  I have yet to try this product but when I will do I will update this post.

Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquers
Bought in a BOGO 50% at Walgreens!

This product is either faulty or someone stole the little plastic thing inside (see below)

This thing!

The colors are beautiful and they stained my hand for the whole day and the next
(yes I showered!)
HOWEVER: They are very hard to put on!  You definitely need a mirror, and
because they stain so badly, be careful using your fingers to make corrections

 Last up and not a beauty product is my Fearless bracelet from Nordstrom Rack
Gold and mint, what could be better?  I know it's a tad tacky
but hey who doesn't like to show the world their bravery? :)

Thanks for reading!
~NomiGirl~
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment