Tuesday 13 August 2013

Birchbox August Reveal!

Hola amigos,
    Sorry I've been AWOL! I had a friend visit that I know from college and we had an epic time, leaving me NO time for blogging!  But hopefully this August Birchbox will make up for it. :)

Hello Birchbox!

This month's theme is Finishing School: details, confidence, and elegance.

First up we have Whish coconut milk Exfoliating Body Wash

Dr. Jart+ Premium BB SPF 45 Beauty Balm

Very excited for this one!
Cailyn line fix Gel Eyeliner in black

Inside the treasure trove! 

Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery Treatment: "The essential deep treatment for repairing dry brittle curls"
Whish deodorant swipe with hair inhibitor
Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback Treatment: "The essential deep treatment for growing out naturally curly, kinky, and wavy hair"

This box was a collaboration with Ann Taylor, and on the back 
of this card is a coupon for 20% off one Ann Taylor item or 30% off two!

I am incredibly excited to try the eyeliner as well as the hair treatments (my poor hair is so brittle)!  I am skeptical of the deodorant but I'll try that out on a day where I don't have to impress anyone ;)

Reviews of the products coming soon!
Thanks for reading,
~NomiGirl~
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment