Saturday 17 August 2013

Kiko Colour Mascara - Love it or Hate it?

Hola amigos,
    I've tried the blue mascara and I wanted to tell you guys what I thought!
Here's the mascara in case you forgot what it looks like :P

and the brush, which didn't excite me at first

Here's a comparison picture, Kiko on the left, nothing on the right


And here's both eyes done!


I absolutely looooove this mascara!  It is SO blue and noticeable.  A colorful mascara might not be to everyone's taste but I think it amped up my look immensely.  I also love huge voluminous lashes and this mascara definitely helped me to achieve the same effect that my Maybelline Falsies mascara gives me.  I was surprised because I have used colored mascaras before and they are pretty and colorful yes but they do nothing to my lashes except add color!

The mascara didn't flake, didn't smudge, and even after being caught in some light rain and me (stupidly) touching my eyes, it stayed put.  However it was easy enough to remove at the end of the day.

I give this mascara a 5 out of 5!

Their website is here, go check them out!

Thanks for reading!
~NomiGirl~
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment